The Rion Sun Room 2 8X12 Lean-To Greenhouse from Rion, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of quality greenhouses, is newly updated and combines both classic design and function into an affordable package. It is so comfortable that it is used by customers as a cover for a sun room or patio seating area as often as it’s used as a greenhouse.
The side panels are made of a strong 3mm acrylic that allows 92% light transmittance, making it virtually as clear as glass. The roof panels use 4mm twin-wall semi-translucent polycarbonate panels. The hinged door provides easy access to the greenhouse and are designed for quick installation as well.
In fact the modular design of the Sun Room allows it to be assembled in as little as half a day with just ordinary household tools depending on how much help you have. All parts are pre-cut at the factory and all the hardware is sorted and clearly marked in the detailed instructon manual for your convenience.
Rion greenhouses have been very popular with Greenhouse Nation customers as there are a variety of sizing options and accessories so that each structure fits your needs perfectly. A tremendous value for its size and quality, the Rion Sun Room 2 8X12 Lean-To Greenhouse is sure to provide your family many years of use and enjoyment.
- Model: HG7612
- UPC: 763552405586
- Dimensions: 101.6″ width x 151.2″ length x 104.7″ height
- Peak internal height: 8′ 2″
- Side wall height: 49.2″
- Growing area: 96 sq. ft.
- Color: white
- Frame made of high impact, UV-protected resin that is virtually maintenance free
- Frame spacing: 24″
- Tested to withstand wind gusts up to 80 mph and snow loads of up to 1100 lbs. (17 lbs. per sq. ft.)
- Roof panels made of 4mm twin-wall semi-translucent polycarbonate panels (R Value of 1.43)
- Side panels made of 3mm acrylic panels that allow 92% light transmission
- Hinged door with latch: 31″ wide x 73″ height
- Includes 1 roof vent with manual opener
- All necessary hardware is included
- All parts in the kit are designed for simple assembly in just hours without any special tools
- Includes clear and fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any yard
- Perfect for growing in all climates
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be completely to scale or show building with optional contents or accessories such as windows or shelving
- Engineered and manufactured in Israel by Palram, the world’s top manufacturer of polycarbonate panels
- Distributed exclusively by Poly-Tex from their Castle Rock, MN warehouse
- Friendly technical support from Poly-Tex is available for any installation help
- Greenhouse Nation is an authorized dealer of all Poly-Tex and Palram products
- Poly-Tex, Palram, and Greenhouse Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure customers are completely satisfied
- Ships within 3-4 days in multiple boxes that are easy to manage
- Weight: 385.6 lbs.
- 7 year limited warranty