- Main compartment dims: 9" wide on top,7" wide on bottom,5" high x 3" deep
- Main compartment features: Mesh and cloth dividers, dual zipper flap opening, drainage grommet
- Front compartment dims: 6" x 5" x 1.5"
- Front compartment features: Cloth divider and elastic loops, dual zipper opening, drainage grommet
- Front slip pocket dims: 5.5" x 4"
- Back slip pocket dims: 8" x 4"
- Waist strap: 2" removable, max. waist size 48", elastic slack retainers, 2" side release buckles
- Drainage grommet hole at bottom
- Attachment: 3" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- Empty weight: 14.8oz
The OCTA™ Versipack is a combat-ready waist bag designed to maximize usable space in a compact package and to provide comfort while standing, kneeling, or sitting down through its shape and contour. A Torch-Lair™ on top of lid for quick access to lighting, with bungee compression capabilities for larger items such as water bottles. Back side has webbing matrix which can fit up to two pairs of 3" TacTie™ (sold separately). Additional 1" loops on either end for Grimlocs, Annex or Slik Clips useful when attaching to side PALS panels on back packs narrower than the Octa™.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength