- Main compartment: 13" x 9.5" x 4" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, inner organizer pocket, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Front upper pocket: 9" x 4" x 1" with divider and elastic organizer loops
- Front lower pocket: 9” x 9” x 1.5” with divider, elastic organizer loops, key retention
- Front slip pocket: 8" x 8", YKK zipper closure
- Rear pocket: 11" x 9" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 3 rows x 5 channels in front, 6 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 sets on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Cross strap: Ambidextrous. Adjustable in length. Made from 0.75” webbing with built-in survival whistle side release buckle
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 660 cu. in.
- Hydration: Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
- Empty weight: 2 lb, 6 oz
The MALAGA™ GEARSLINGER™ further extends our ambidextrous single shoulder sling pack family. This one is another size increment up and will fit a full letter size pad or similarly size item in the main compartment. Additional features include more organizational compartments, more PALS modular attachment points, and a hydration reservoir loop. Great for those who wants the ambidextrous capability of the LUNADA™ with compartment sizes similar to those of the TYPHOON™.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
*"Props" such as knives, flashlights, pouches, etc. shown in photos are not included with the bag.