LifeStraw Community is a high-volume, point-of-use community water purifier with built-in safe storage, which provides microbiologically safe drinking water for schools, health facilities, workplaces and community settings.
- Removes 99.9999 % of bacteria (E. coli, etc.)
- Removes 99.99 % of protozoa (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- Removes 99.999 % of viruses (Rotavirus, Hepatitis A)
- Removes 99.999% of microplastics
- Removes dirt and turbidity, making water clear
- Technology based on hollow fiber membrane with pore size of 0.2 microns.
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards.
- All materials in contact with water are BPA free and FDA compliant
- Easy to assemble, fill and use
- Filtration rate 3 gallons/hour Serves about 75-100 people per day
- Independently tested by WHO Meets highest performance category (3 stars – comprehensive protection)
Capacity and Longevity:
- Longevity: Filters 70,000 – 100,000 liters over lifetime
- Safety: When the purifier reaches the end of its lifetime, the membrane clogs naturally, thus eliminating the possibility of anyone ever drinking contaminated water
- Capacity: 25 Liter (6.6 gallon) dirty water tank/ 25 Liter (6.6 gallon) safe storage tank
Weight and dimensions:
- Shipping dimensions: 23.5 x 23.5 x 24.5 inches
- Dimensions after assembly: 22 x 22 x 31.5 inches
- Weight when empty: 8kgs