- Overall size approx. 28” long x 13” wide x 12” high
- Volume approx. 3500 cu. in.
- Covered heavy duty main zipper with dual lockable slides
- Two 1” top compression straps with quick release buckles
- Frontal zippered 10” wide x 6” deep slip pocket with key ring inside
- Frontal exterior 4” x 6” loop field for patches
- Modular attachment webbing on back face (PALS 3 rows, 8 channels)
- Sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap for superior strength with shoulder pad
- Bartacked and reinforced main handles with oversized handle wrap
- Bartacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach