Direct from the Manufacturer (Silver Lake Research)
Watersafe Well Water Test Kit was specifically designed to help you test quickly and easily for the most common contaminants found in private well water, including: iron, copper, lead, bacteria, pesticides, nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, pH and hardness. If your home draws from private well water, regular testing (recommended yearly or more) is the only way to ensure the purity of your water and safeguard the health of your family.
From the experts at Watersafe, comes an affordable, easy-to-use and accurate test to determine the safety of your well water! Our new product is an essential addition to every home drawing from private water wells, giving you lab-quality results right in your own home.
The EPA recommends testing your private well water at least once a year, so don’t wait! Put your mind at ease and help secure your family’s health with a Watersafe Well Water Test Kit
Test your well water supply for (10) harmful contaminants including E. Coli Bacteria, Iron, Copper, Lead, Pesticides, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, Hardness and pH.
- Fast, accurate, easy to use; compare results with EPA recommendations.
- Detects 10 contaminants including copper, iron, and lead.
- Detects dangerous levels of nitrates/nitrites.
- Test for potentially harmful bacteria and the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers.
- Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water.