Ultimate Vapor Tracer & Analyzer
Detects Explosives, Biological & Chemical Traces,
Narcotics, & Life on Distant Planets
The EST-4200 Ultimate Vapor Tracer & Analyzer is the only Portable Real-Time Ultra-Fast Analyzer on the market that can Sniff-out, Detect and Analyze all types of vapors and identify traces of organic, biological & chemical compounds accurately and very rapidly. It is also the only electronic nose technology to receive validation from both the US EPA and the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP). It has been chosen by NASA for their Space Laboratory to “Sniff-out” life on distant planets and by the US Homeland Security Task Force as a major tool in fighting against World Terrorism and crime.
The Electronic Nose and Vapor Analysis Technology is based upon Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) sensors and flash chromatography. For the very first time, the fragrance, odor, or smell associated with virtually any chemical process, manufacturing operation, or product can be chemically analyzed and quantified with part-per billion accuracy within seconds.
The EST-4200 Ultimate Vapor Tracer & Analyzer can be programmed to detect, “Sniff-out” even minimal amounts (picograms) of harmful residues, including gases and liquid substances inside packages, parcels, envelopes, containers, gas tanks and enclosed compartments of a vehicles.
While others are still wiping surfaces & trying to detect traces of explosives or other harmful substances, the EST-4200 has already discovered, captured and neutralized all present (possible) threats.
The EST-4200 is being used by Law Enforcement and Military Organizations world wide for ultra-fast and accurate analysis and detection of all types of Explosives, Biological and Chemical traces and substances including Narcotics and Contraband. It is definitely the very best detection device available on today’s market anywhere.
The EST-4200 comes complete with Notebook Controller configured and integrated with the following:
· MicroSense proprietary software provides Vaporprints in 2D high-resolution visual
olfactory images. Can be used as a pattern recognition method for continuous
· M/S Windows, Winzip and SangIt
· PCAnywhere: with Internet connectivity provides easy Customer Support
· GPS compatible for linking location data with chemical data.
· Alarm Displays
· Automatic Alarm Sensing
· System Control
· Performance Evaluation Kit
· User’s Small Tools Kit
· Filling Assembly
Additional Accessories Available:
· Model 3100 Desorber
· Model 3200 Dual Zone Heater for 6 40ml vials
· Shipping case
· Perfume: Stock Solution of Alkanes
· Contact us for the latest complete list
· Can Analyze vapors in 10 seconds with sensitivity in parts per billion for most
· Detects hydrocarbons in the range of C4 – C25. Sensitivity will vary by compound
· Sampling time, matrix, interferences and detector temperature settings.
· Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) – Quartz microbalance
· Temperature: 0 ° C – 125 ° C, programmable
Internal Sample Pump
Sample Introduction: ~.5 ml/sec
Time programmable from 1 – 300 seconds
Sample absorbed into internal tenax pre-concentrator
Column Heater Range:
· Isothermal operation: 40 °C to 180 °C or 5 ° C above ambient (whichever is higher)
· Column Ramping: Isothermal or ramped from 1 – 18 °C/second
· Helium: Typical usage is 300 test per day on one helium charge.
· 10 – 60 seconds
Precision and Accuracy:
· Standard Deviation <2%
· Library of Kovats Indices
· Stainless steel luer inlet port
· Temperature: Programmable, 50 °C to 200 °C
· Remote Start Input
· Digital Output Information
· Chassis: 20 lbs (9.1kg)
· Depth: 12 in (30cm)
· Width: 10 in (25cm)
· Height: 6 in (15cm)
· 100 – 260 VAC at 250 watts MAX
· 50 watts typical