T6278 Universal Smart Fast Charger with 26-cell package (8AA/8AAA/4C/4D/2 9V)-New!
T6278 Universal Intelligent Digital Charger –The latest universal battery charger with LCD display-New!!
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use, FAST and Universal for different types of batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V).
- With LCD Display for easy charging status recognition
- Universal Worldwide AC Input: 110V-240V.
- Intelligent microprocessor controlled
- With negative delta V (- delta V) cut-off function for better life time battery performance
- Use constant current pulse charging system
- Each charging group is individual programmable in its function
- Recharges batteries in all capacities – 1 to 4pcs AAA, AA, C, D and 1 to 2pcs 9V
- Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries can be mixed to charge at the same time
- Recharges batteries in single or group
- Automatic charge and discharge function
- Automatic charge/discharge current selection for the different size of batteries
- Identification of defective cells
- Over temperature and short circuit protection
- With protection against wrong polarity
- With maximum charging timer control for overcharge protection safety
- Charging time for different types of empty batteries.
- RoHS Certified.
- Packing: Each in a gift box
- Attach the adaptor with the AC outlet
- Connect the charger with the adaptor. The LED indicator lights in yellow and the LCD screen flashes. (The 9V LED indicator light does not light)
- For AA/AAA/C/D batteries: insert AA/AAA/C/D batteries into the charger. If the battery is not suitable for charging, the LED indicator flashes in red and LCD displays "BAD"
- If the battery is suitable for charging (battery voltage within the permitted rnage), fast charging mode starts. The LED indicator lights in red and the LCD screen displays bottom-up lading. The LCD screen stops flashing for several seconds to indicate the battery capacity at each cycle.
- When the battery is full or the predetermined charging time (6 hours, which is controlled by safety timer function) is over, the charger will switch to trickle charge mode. The LED indicator lights in green and the LCD screen displays "OK". The corresponding LCD display stops flashings but lights.
- Press the discharge button for several seconds to activate the discharge process. The LED indicator lights in yellow and the LCD screen dsiplays to-down loading. It stops flashing for several seconds to indicate battery capacity at each cycle. The charger will switch to fast charging mode automatically when the return voltage is reached. (Please note this charger can not discharge 9V batteries.)
- For 9V batteries: insert 9V battery into the charger. THe LED indcator lights in red. The LED still lights in red after charing process is completed.
- Disconnect the charger from AC outlet
- Remove batteries from the charger
- It is recommended to charge batteries of the same capacity in each charging process.
Fast Charge Mode
Trickle Charge Mode
Charge Time (For Reference Only)
1. For indoor use only
2. Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries
3. The appliance is not intended for use by children or under-age person without adult supervision
4. The battery shoud be disposed of safely
5. Batteries should not be thrown into household waster, open fire or water.
High Capacity Rechargeable Batteries
- High quality AA/AAA/C/D/9V size high capacity nickel hydride metal (NiMH) rechargeable batteries
- Super long running time with high capacity: AA (2600mAh), AAA (1000mAh), C (5000 mAh), D (10000 mAh), 9V (250mAh)
- Battery economic package provides huge savings and for all your battery needs
- Very long life time means thousands of dollars in savings by eliminating the need to buy hundreds of throw away Alkaline batteries. A similar throw away battery package like this would cost you $15- $20, but they can be used only once.
- Exact replacement for standard AA/AAA/C/D/9V size batteries and NiCd rechargeable batteries
- Convenient operation due to the advantage that NiMH batteries have no memory effect. Can be charged anytime
- Can be rapidly charged with smart chargers and universal chargers
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time