Germicidal Disposable Wipe
- Contains 160 wipes.
- Multi-count canister accommodates frequent usage.
- Optional Sani-Bracket® and Sani-Canister Caddy®accessories available.Multi-count canister supports frequent use. Place in patient rooms & hallways for convenient access.
Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
Features and Benefits
that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant (Alcohol Quat)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal.
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Thick, strong wipe material has high fluid capacity and is more pliable to get into crevices and difficult corners of equipment.
Not for sale in Canada.
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.