The Maxpedition Sitka Gearslinger Backpack is Designed for outdoor excursions or office commutes, the popular Sitka Gearslinger has plenty of space for your laptop (up to 14.1″) and gives you top-down access to multiple pockets & pouches, 14 channels of PALS webbing, internal organization, CCW and 100oz/3L hydration reservoir storage.
Combine it all with a practical and durable design and your everyday carry bag becomes your daily tactical companion.
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body.
- Main compartment: 16.5” high x 8.5” wide x 3” thick with internal organization
- Top front: 7.5” wide x 4” high x 2” thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 8” high x 7” high x 2” thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 618 cu. in.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
Like this bag but think it’s too small?
- Click here for the larger version: #0432 KODIAK™ GEARSLINGER™
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.