The The Sentry – Personal Alarming Dosimeter and Rate Meter designed to ensure the safety of personnel that work in occupations with potential x-ray or gamma exposure. The pocket-sized unit has an energy compensated tube for a linear response to gamma and built-in memory for recording data points for tracking accumulated exposure. The SentryCom Software option enables you to generate incident reconstruction for analysis. The software also permits you to easily set the vibrating and audio alert to your desired levels for dose and dose rate. Use the audio switch to choose between audible clicks with each count received or a discreet silent mode.
- Detector: Energy Compensated GM Tube
- Dose Rate Linearity: Better than ±15% up to 15 R
- Energy Response: Down to 20 KeV
- Accuracy: Typically ±15% of reading (Cs137)
- Gamma Sensitivity: 1.5 cps/mR/hr (Co60)
- Switch Functions: Power, Vibrate & Audible Alert, Silent Vibrating Only Alert, and Audio Clicks On/Off.
- Operating Range: Dose Rate: 0.1 – 15 R/hr
- Accumulated Dose: 0.1 – 65 R
- Audible Alarms: Accumulated Dose & Dose Rate, 90db @ 1 ft.
- Alarm Thresholds: Default: Dose 500 mR / Rate 50 mR/hr
- Sievert Option:
- Dose 5000 μSv / Rate 500 μSv/hr
- Alarm and warning levels are user selectable with the optional SentryCom Software.
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Alkaline Battery Approx. 1500 hrs at normal background.
- Enclosure: Alodized Aluminum Housing w/ Metal Belt Clip
- Outputs: Mini-USB
- Temperature Range: -20° – + 50°C (-4° – +122°F)
- Weight: 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Size: 106 x 67 x 28 mm (4.2 X 2.7 X 1.1 in)
- Limited Warranty: 1 year limited