RED FEATHER REAL CANNED BUTTER (Case 24 Cans) FREE SHIPPING
New Zealand Red Feather canned butter: New Zealand’s Ballantyne is the world’s largest producer of canned butter. Sealed airtight for maximum freshness, Ballantyne’s canned butter delivers convenience in the form of extended shelf life and easy distribution without the necessity of refrigeration. It has also proven ideal for disaster preparedness, camping, boating and remote areas where refrigeration isn’t available. Each can holds 12 ounces of pure creamy butter.
New Zealand’s free range farming system allows Ballantyne to produce butter of the highest quality. Their production facilities are ISO, GMP and HACCP accredited, and they take great pride in their reputation for the highest quality dairy products.
- Real butter, shelf-storable for years
- Premium flavor
- Produced in New Zealand on a free range farm
- No preservatives
- No artificial coloring
- Perfect for daily use, travel, or store for emergency
- 12 ounces of butter in each can
Serving Size; 1 Tbsp (14g) Servings per container: 24 Calories; 100 Calories from fat 100 % Daily Value Total fat; 11g 17% Saturated fat; 8g 40% Cholesterol; 30mg 9% Sodium; 65mg 3% Total Carbohydrates; 0g 0% Protein; 0g 0% Vitamin A 8%
- Date Printed on the Cans is the Manufactured date and not the Expiration date
- Sweet creamy butter flavor
- Last ups to 15 years
- Perfect for food storage
- Top quality gourmet brand
Due to huge tariffs, this butter is NOT available for sale in Canada.