- Digital 1-antenna tranceiver with simple and clear operation – first transceiver in the size of a mobile phone!
- The PIEPS-Freeride has an elliptical receiving range up to 40m
- Search-strip width: 30 meters
- The dynamic field line guiding and the synthetic generated tone are supporting the searching procedure
- iProbe Support: Like the PIEPS-DSP the Freeride can also be deactivated temporarily by the iProbe and the searcher can focus on the next strongest signal! So PIEPS provides the first truly 100% perfect safety solution for multiple avalanche burials
- Fall back function in case of a second avalanche
- 110g weigth (incl. battery): Small, light, dynamic, cool
- In open terrain – off the secured slope Never be without your PIEPS!
- Technical data
E MULTIPLE BURIALS
- B OFF | ON | Switch your PIEPS Freeride from transmit to receive mode by pressing 3 times on the “Send-Search” switch
- C Send-Mode: Battery-level in %-indication; flashing arrow
- D Search-Mode: Dynamic flux line indication (arrow) Multible burial indication Distance-indication
- E Symbol for “1 victim” within reception zone and symbol for “multiple burial”
In a case of multiple burial, all signals are processed simultaneously, but only the strongest signal is shown on the display
The arrow on the dynamic field direction display is 100% full so long as the Pieps Freeride is aligned with a field line