Radian Series Inverter/Charger
GS4048A, 4000W 120/240VAC
Includes: GS4048A Inverter, mounting bracket, remote temperature sensor, hardware kit and manual.
The new Outback Radian A series Inverter/Charger inherits the hallmark features of the original design including: Dual AC inputs for grid/generator flexibility; unparalleled surge capability and operational stability; easy field upgradeability and stacking capability for large systems; easy-to-use configuration wizard; and multi-mode operational flexibility.
In addition, both models have a new Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading edge technologies such as Lithium-Ion and others. Both incorporate Outback’s GridZero technology – a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs, providing precise balance between using stored energy, and solar and utility power, to overcome surges and load spikes when needed. GridZero makes it possible for a smaller inverter/battery system to perform like a much larger one, when required. In addition, the new Radians are ideal for use in complex utility environments such as California and Hawaii.
Both models also support AC-coupling through a compatible Outback Load Center to provide an economical solution for upgrading existing grid-tied systems to battery-back up capability.
- Grid-Interactive and Stand alone capability in the same package
- GridZero Technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources – minimizing grid dependence and allowing users to get the most out of their investment
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading edge technologies including lithium-ion
- 8000W and 4000W of continuous power in the two models
- Simplified stacking design for flexibility to upgrade to a 12kW system
- Field adjustable input/output voltage and frequency boundaries
- Unsurpassed surge capacity
- 120/240V Split-Phase Voltage
- Dual AC inputs