Outback Power Systems
Please Note: This product is for use instead of a system display such as the MATE3. OutBack does not support the use of the AXS Port and a system display at the same time.
Targeting industrial and commercial customers, the SunSpec compliant AXS Port Modbus/TCP Interface provides advanced connectivity with OutBack FLEXmax™ charge controllers as well as other OutBack devices, enabling remote system status monitoring, command and control. With the AXS Port Interface, users can securely access an OutBack power system anywhere in the world via an
- Monitor, Command and Remotely-Control selected Outback system components
- Manages over two years of datalogging
- Firmware revision of the AXS Port can be updated directly using a microSD card, or it can be updated using an FTP site and the microSD card
- The AXS Port can send
- The AXS Port can use a Type 2 microSD card for logging operational status information about the system. A 2 GB microSD card is included. The SD card is also required for performing firmware updates.
- Mounting clip included for din rail mounting
- Can be equipped with an additional temperature sensor (Outback Remote Temp Sensor – RTS) to supplement the battery sensor used by other OutBack devices. Ambient temperature of a room, PV array, etc. can be sent as additional status information.
|AXS Port Specifications|
|Power||Supplied by Outback device|
|Status Indicators||Seven LED indicators|
|Clock||On-board real-time clock with battery |
|Internet Standards||TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, NTP|
|Communication Protocol||Modbus TCP to SunSpec standard|
|Mounting||DIN clip (provided) or surface mounting|
|Environmental Rating||Indoor Type 1 (IP 30)|
| 0.5 lbs / 0.23 kg|
2.1 lbs / 0.95 kg
|Dimensions H x W x D|
| 1.29 x 3.5 x 4.99"|
3.25 x 9 x 13.5"
|Certifications||FCC Part 15 subpart B, CE, RoHS, SunSpec|