Omega Centrifugal Juicer White Top 1000, Free Shipping
The Model 1000 is stylish, durable, dependable, efficient and very easy to clean. Its no wonder this unit has such a loyal following and continues to lead the industry.
The operation of this machine is based on several industry leading designs.
* Motor: Our 1/3 Horsepower 3600-Rpm Induction Motor is quietest motor of this style juicer. These brushless motors have very few moving parts that rub together which make them very dependable. We have used these motors for the last twenty years (20) with hardly any defective motors.
* Filters: The Omega Model 1000 can be used with optional non-bleached cellulose fiber filters. These filters will give you a true pulp free juice and let you clean up in seconds. If the filters are not used the clean up is still easy, but takes a little more time. There will also be some pulp in the juice if the filters are not used, but the same amount as most other juicers.
* Surgical Stainless Steel: The stainless parts are comprised of a heavy gauge Surgical Stainless Steel. All of the Stainless parts are either polished or sandblasted to make the unit look nice and at the same time make it easy to clean.
* Basket: Each one of our baskets is hand balanced, just like the wheels on your car, to achieve virtually no vibration while juicing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. The Basket is very open so it is easy to clean.
* Blade: The Stainless Steel Blade efficiently chews up fruits and vegetables without wearing down. When you hold the blade you’ll appreciate its weight knowing how durable it will be. The blade has a plastic ring on the outer edge of its underside that has little feet. These feet help the blade float. The floating of the blade will let the motor keep up its Rpm’s while you push down on your fruit or vegetable. This is but one more reason why this juicer has very little vibration.
* Bowl: The large Stainless Steel Bowl is polished on the outside to a mirror like finish. The inside has a sandblasted finish and is very open so it is easy to clean.
* Spring Clutch: The little white knob that holds the blade in place is called the Spring Clutch Nut. This Spring Clutch Nut allows the blade to float. It only has to be put on finger tight. No tools are needed to change or clean this system.
* Rubber Feet: Your new juicer will stand on a dozen evenly spaced feet. These feet are variable in height, which will help the unit keep from walking across your counter top. Yet soft enough to give the juicer traction while not marking up your counter surface.
* Latch Arms: Our cantilever style Latch Arms were a first in the industry. This allows for easy assembly and disassembly. Whether you’re a strong athlete or suffering from arthritis, these Latch Arms will make it very easy to use this juicer on a daily basis.
* Feed Chute: The chute of this juicer is large enough to accommodate large pieces of fruits and vegetable. The larger chutes of other juicers normally slow down the motor when too large of an item is pushed down.
* Warranty: The Omega Model 1000 carries a ten- (10) year warranty.