Introducing the FLUX helmet, the latest in tactical head protection. This is the tangible result of a multi-year design and development effort to create an advanced, modular helmet system. The word FLUX is an acronym for Future, Lightweight, Undercut, eXpandable and is derived from latin fluxus, meaning “flow”. Every aspect of the FLUX has a very specific and deliberate purpose while maintaining design continuity- everything “flowing” together. On the surface it may appear to be a standard helmet, however once underneath, you’ll see it is like none other.
The FLUX Carbon-V is the first release of the revolutionary FLUX helmet system. This helmet was specifically designed to give you the highest level of safety, comfort and modularity currently available in a modern bump helmet. The lightweight shell is constructed of high strength carbon fiber, and features an undercutting geometric profile that follows the natural shape of your head providing exceptional stability and coverage.
The FLUX Carbon-V has a little over 5.5in^2 of cooling vents, making it ideally suited when you’re engaged in any type of strenuous activity, especially any that requires lightweight impact protection. The high cut edge profile was designed to be compatible with a wide range of existing communications headsets and accessories. Lightweight polymer retaining structures are bonded to the outside of the FLUX shell and provide a secure mounting for the FLUX M-LOK accessory rails and the Wilcox L4 three hole shroud.
The interior Fluxliner™ offers excellent impact protection and is manufactured using a proprietary rate-sensitive foam. Two sets of adjustable comfort pads are included with each helmet, which let you manage the internal layout to customize the interior just for your head. The retention system also features Cam-Loc sliders for ease of adjustment, an ultra-suede chin cup. The ends of the retention terminates with Inverseclips® allowing for easy removal and additional safety.
Carbon Fiber Shell:
- Lightweight with high-strength and stiffness
- Multi-Ply construction for increased rigidity
- Undercut Geometry contours to the natural shape of the head
- Side clearance for communications headsets
- 5.5in^2 cooling vent area (Carbon-V)
- Available in Coyote, Black, Green, and Multicam
- Manufactured with a proprietary rate-sensitive foam for excellent impact protection
- Multiple comfort pads to customize fit and minimize pressure points
- Moisture wicking fabric coverage
- Meets ACH Impact requirements*
- Channeled design promotes airflow around head
FLUX M-LOK Rails:
- Accepts Magpul® M-LOK accessories
- Glass filled polymer construction
- Low profile anti-snag design
- Connects to FLUX bonded retaining structures via anti rotation nuts
- O2 center-release-buckle (CRB) slot
- Horizontal and vertical M-LOK negative mounting space areas
- Removable spacer for upgradable protective coverage
- Multiple tie down points for routing communication or power cables
- Removable for servicing or additional weight reduction
- Lower rear mounting points for maximum stability
- Inverse Clip® for retention customization or removal
- Ultrasuede chin cup for incredible comfort
- Cam-Fit® sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Exterior Velcro® Loop for patches, IR strobes & counterweights
- Battle bungees for mounted NVG stabilization
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Drawstring helmet bag
Wilcox Industries L4 Shroud
- Glass-reinforced polymer frame
- Machined/anodized aluminum mount interface
- Low profile anti-snag design
- Anodized aluminum fasteners
- Total System:
- 2.0 lbs.
- Carbon Shell Only:
- 0.75 lbs.
- System Minus Side Rails:
- 1.35 lbs.
- Size 1:
- Medium / Large: 21 1/4″ – 22 1/2″
- Size 2:
- Large / X-Large: 22 1/4″ – 24″