The FLUX Ballistic is the cornerstone of the innovative FLUX helmet system. This helmet was specifically designed to give you the highest level of safety, comfort and modularity currently available in a modern ballistic helmet. The lightweight shell is constructed of high performance polyethylene fibers, and features an undercutting geometric profile that follows the natural shape of your head providing exceptional stability and coverage. Additionally, all of the removeable fasteners have been designed for maximum strength and weight savings in order to further reduce the total system weight.
The FLUX Ballistic features a 100% boltless shell. There are zero cuts or holes in or through the ballistic material, assuring maximum ballistic performance. The high cut edge profile was designed to be compatible with a wide range of existing communications headsets and accessories. Lightweight polymer retaining structures are bonded to the outside of the FLUX shell and provide a secure mounting platform for the FLUX M-LOK accessory rails and the Wilcox L4 three hole shroud. Several variations of ballistic side covers and mandible will soon be available to increase the protective coverage of your helmet if needed.
The interior Fluxliner™ offers excellent impact protection and is manufactured using a proprietary rate-sensitive foam. Two sets of adjustable comfort pads are included with each helmet, which let you manage the internal layout to customize the interior just for your head. The retention system also features Cam-Loc sliders for ease of adjustment, an ultra-suede chin cup. The ends of the retention terminates with Inverseclips® allowing for easy removal and additional safety.
- IIIA Ballistic Performance (NIJ 0106.01-0108.01)
- Extremely lightweight (1.1 lbs / 0.5 kg)
- 100% Boltless (includes accessory rails, shroud and retention)
- Non-darted ballistic material (no internal seams or weak points)
- Undercut geometry contours to the natural shape of the head
- High side clearance for communications headsets
- Available in Coyote, Black, Green, and Multicam
- Manufactured using a proprietary rate-sensitive foam for excellent impact protection
- Multiple comfort pads to customize fit and minimize pressure points
- Moisture wicking fabric coverage
- Meets ACH Impact requirements*
- Channeled design promotes airflow around head
FLUX M-LOK Rails:
- Accepts Magpul® M-LOK accessories
- Glass filled polymer construction
- Low profile anti-snag design
- Connects to FLUX bonded retaining structures via anti rotation nuts
- O2 center-release-buckle (CRB) slot
- Horizontal and vertical M-LOK negative mounting space areas
- Removable spacer for upgradable protective coverage
- Multiple tie down points for routing communication or power cables
- Removable for servicing or additional weight reduction
- Lower rear mounting points for maximum stability
- Inverse Clip® for retention customization or removal
- Ultrasuede chin cup for incredible comfort
- Cam-Fit® sliders for one-handed adjustment and secure fit
- Exterior Velcro® Loop for patches, IR strobes & counterweights
- Battle bungees for mounted NVG stabilization
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- Drawstring helmet bag
Wilcox Industries L4 Shroud
- Glass-reinforced polymer frame
- Machined/anodized aluminum mount interface
- Low profile anti-snag design
- Anodized aluminum fasteners
This Item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States without express written permission from the United States Department of State. We do not export outside the United States. PERIOD!
PLEASE NOTE: The MTEK FLUX Ballistic Helmet is Level IIIa Body Armor and is subject to any and all restrictions concerning civilian ownership of body armor. Body armor cannot be owned or sold to persons convicted of a felony. Body armor cannot be exported outside the United States. Buyers are required to fill out and sign a body armor waiver or show current U.S. Military or Law Enforcement I.D. Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from buying Body Armor (unless the buyer is a police officer, Police Department, or military). We cannot ship to Connecticut, or even accept credit cards billed there for body armor sales.
- Total System:
- 2.2 lbs.
- Ballistic Shell Only:
- 1.1 lbs.
- Minimum Usable Weight:
- 1.75 lbs.
- Size 1:
- Medium / Large: 21 1/4″ – 22 1/2″
- Size 2:
- Large / X-Large: 22 1/4″ – 24″
- Ballistic Protection:
- NIJ IIIA (0106.01-0108.01)