Morningstar SureSine Inverter-300 watt, 220volt,50Hz SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED WE WILL EMAIL YOU SHIPPING COST
The SureSine inverter has been developed using Morningstar’s power electronics expertise and 25 years of
experience with remote off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems. This product is a pure sine wave inverter designed
specifically to meet the needs of rural PV electrification requiring AC power including solar home systems, schools,
community centers and health clinics. This inverter is also a good choice for small PV systems for telecom, remote
cabins and weekend homes, and RV/caravans and boats.
The SureSine’s combination of performance, features and competitive price provides the best small inverter valueon the market. It is highly reliable, having no internal cooling fan or other moving parts prone to failure.
Advantages Compared to Other Small Off-Grid Inverters
- Pure Sine Wave – Provides quality AC power equivalent to the grid.
- Toroidal Transformer Design – Generates good wave form throughout the range of input voltages.
- Outstanding Surge Capability – Handles up to 200% surge during load start-up.
- High Efficiency – Has a high peak efficiency of 92%.
- Low Self Consumption – Consumes only 450mA while powering loads. Automatic stand-by mode reduces consumption to only 55mA.
- Extensive Electronic Protections – Automatic protection against faults and user mistakes including short circuit, overload, high temperatures and low voltage. Recovery from protections is automatic.
- No Internal Cooling Fan – Eliminates a key failure mode and reduces noise, self-consumption and dirt blowing into the electronics.
- Tropicalization – Protected against harsh tropical and marine environments through the use of epoxy encapsulation, conformal coating, stainless steel hardware and an anodized aluminum enclosure.
- Adjustability – Several parameters may be adjusted via the DIP switches or by connecting to a personal computer.
|Continuous Power Rating||300 Watts @ 25°C|
|Peak Power Rating (10 minutes)|
600 Watts @ 25°C
|DC Input Voltage|
10.0V – 15.5V
Pure sine wave
|AC Output Voltage (RMS)*|
220V or 115V +/– 10%
|AC Output Frequency*|
50 or 60 Hz +/– 0.1%
|Total Harmonic Distortion||(THD) < 4%|
|Inverter On (no load)||450mA|
|Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD)||11.5 V or 10.5 V**|
|Low Voltage Reconnect||12.6 V or 11.6 V**|
|LVD Warning Threshold (buzzer)||11.8 V or 10.8 V**|
|LVD Delay Period||4 minutes|
|High Voltage Disconnect||15.5 V|
|High Voltage Reconnect||14.5 V|
|Standby On Threshold||~ 8 Watts|
|Standby Off Threshold||~ 8 Watts|
|High Temperature Disconnect||95°C (heatsink)|
|High Temperature Reconnect||80°C (heatsink)|
| *Two separate versions available:|
220VAC at 50 Hz or 115VAC at 60 Hz
Other output voltages available upon request.
**User selectable on both versions.
213 x 152 x 105 mm ( 8.4 x 6.0 x 4.1 in)
4.5 Kg / 10.0 lbs
Max. Wire Size 4 mm2 / 12 AWG
Max. Wire Size 2.5 to 35 mm2
14 to 2 AWG
|Remote On/Off Terminals|
Max. Wire Size 0.25 to 1.0 mm2
24 to 16 AWG
IP20 Cast anodized aluminum