MidNite Solar E-Panel, OutBack Version, White Aluminum with 175amp 125VDC, Right Hinge
To use the OutBack Surge Protector FW-SP-ACA on an E-Panel you must purchase a stretched case E-Panel. To obtain surge protection in a smaller case use Delta Lightning Arrestors.
The MidNite Solar E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise.
Inverter installation has just gone from hours to minutes with MidNite Solar’s E-Panel. These disconnect boxes can easily be stacked horizontally or vertically to save space
Breaker: 175 Amp 125 VDC
Material: White Aluminum
Right Side Hinge: hinge on right, circuit breakers on the right and charge control bracket on the left.
Dimensions: 14" X 12" X 28”
Weight: 20 Lbs
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
- Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity. All field wiring connections clearly labeled
- White powder coated aluminum or standard gray powder coated steel
- Easily expands to accoummodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
- Mounting hardware for Inverter and charge controller
- Mounting brackets for hanging E-Panel on wall
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block
- ETL listed to UL and Canadian standards
- Standard Right hand hinged door to mount inverter
- Knockouts for AC and DC conduits
- Charge control bracket (CCB)
- Cut outs for two GFCI outlets
- DC Inverter battery breaker
- Internal inverter cables
All E-Panels now come with a side plate that accommodates up to three panel mount breakers like the MNEDC80. All OB E-Panels also now come with a Mate mounting bracket, PV + bus bar and 80 amp bat + bus bar.