The MAXPEDITION TYPHOON BACKPACK is an EDC backpack with aprox. 840 cubic inches (13L) of carry capacity, and multiple pockets & pouches for carrying your essential gear.
- Overall size: 11″(L) x 6.5″(W) x 14″(H)
- Main compartment: 9.5″(L) x 4″(W) x 13.5″(H)
- Volume: 840 cu.in. / 13L
- Y-compression strap made of 1″ webbing
- 3 rows, 5 channels of PALS webbing
- 2 channels of 2″ webbing loops
- One (1) 8.5″(L) x 2″(W) loop field for patches
- One (1) 8.5″(L) x 4″(H) x 2″(W) upper zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.5″(L) x 8″(H) x 2″(W) lower zippered pouch
- Two (2) 3.5″(L) x 4″(H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 7″(L) x 5.5″(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 8″(L) x 5″(H) internal mesh slip pocket
- Breathable padding for comfort
- 4 rows, 2 channels of PALS webbing
- 2x 2″ webbing loops
- Bungee cord retention
- One (1) 1.5″(L) x 1″(H) x 5″(W) sheath pocket
- One (1) 3.5″(L) x 1.5″(H) x 4″(W) zippered pouch
- Grab handle made from 1″ webbing
- 2 attachment loops made from 3/4″ webbing
- Button-Lock™ security strap
- 2x 1″ webbing lash loops / compression straps, with ladder locks
Main interior front
- One (1) 9″(L) x 5.5″(H) mesh slip pocket
- One (1) 9.5″(L) x 6.5″(H) zippered slip pocket
- 2.5″ adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 2 channels of PALS webbing, 2x 2″ webbing loops, and 1″ D-Rings attachment points (each strap)
- Removable sternum strap made from 1″ webbing with 1″ quick release buckle, with elastic shock absorber
- Accommodates 50oz / 1.5L hydration reservoir
- Use #9903 3″ TACTIE® and #9905 5″ TACTIE ATTACHMENT STRAPS to attach a variety of pockets and accessories to the exterior of your Maxpedition® bag.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.