-20 servings of Eggs(2 pouches)
-20 servings of Apple Blueberry Granola(2 pouches)
-20 servings of Regular Granola(2 pouches)
-20 servings of Mixed Fruit(strawberries and bananas)(4 pouches)
-20 servings of Polenta(2 pouches)
-20 servings of Oats(2 pouches)-comes in a 4 gallon square bucket
-weighs 11 lbs
-14 total pouches
-Breakfast-30 days(Choose 4 of your favorite servings to make the perfect breakfast meal)
Lindon Farms™ emergency food storage features a broad variety of 19 different JUST-ADD-WATER gourmet meals. Lindon Farms recipes have been award-winning family favorites in the retail market for over 20 years. From delicious, creamy soups like Hearty Potato and Cheddar Broccoli to organic freeze-dried fruit, everyone can find a favorite meal.
Our gourmet food specialist developed our recipes with culinary knowledge passed down through four generations. Our chef’s family was among the first settlers in the Wasatch Mountain region of Utah where European immigrants brought their recipes from the old country to create a rich, new heritage of fine pastas, soups, potato dishes and other specialties recognized throughout the world.
There is no need to spend hours planning menus and doing all the calculations to make sure you have the right amount of each ingredient to create each meal. We’ve done all that for you – you just add water and meals are ready in minutes. A category leader when it comes to simple and delicious food storage, Lindon Farms only uses the highest quality ingredients. In fact, this is food you’ll love to use for everyday meals.
- Delicious just-add-water meals
- Easy to open zip-seal pouches with an oxygen absorber in every pouch
- Featuring METALITE™ pouches
- Easily Transportable
- Shelf Life – Up to 20 years – if stored in a dry, cool environment
- No High Fructose Corn-Syrup
- No added MSG
The most important factors in long-term shelf life foods are:
1. Ingredients: Are the ingredients suitable for long-term shelf life? For example: even in ideal storage conditions studies show almonds may only keep for 12-24 months before they turn rancid.
2. Moisture Free: Is the product moisture free when packaged?
3. Packaging: Packaging plays a crucial role in prolonging shelf life. Ideally packaging should provide an effective barrier against oxygen, moisture, light and insects.
4. Oxygen Free: Is the product packaged with an appropriately sized oxygen absorber? While appropriate for oxygen displacement in most packaged foods you would find at the grocery store, a nitrogen flush is not sufficient for long-term shelf life. An appropriately sized oxygen absorber will continue to remove oxygen for years if used properly. Be wary of companies with extensive shelf-life claims where oxygen absorbers are not used.
5. Storage conditions: a cool, dry location is ideal. Do your best to store your food storage items at or below room temperature.
*This information is relatively conservative and meant to be used as a guideline, but is not a guarantee.
*Moisture Free – dehydrated and freeze-dried ingredients can reach 97%+ moisture free status.