- This helmet is designed to conform to Ballistic Resistance NIJ Standard-0106.01, and will multiple handgun calibers IAW the NIJ 0101.06 standard. Multiple hits at the same point of impact will not penetrate this helmet.
The Extra Large Unit can generally fit anyone’s head, we will exchange the unit for free if it does not fit.
- Arma-Core Brand
- H.P. White Ballistic Lab certification testing (NIJ standard 0106.01) completed 14-AUG-14: certification letter available upon request (copy ships with helmet).
- Designed to be light weight (3.3 pounds)
- Made from DuPont®Kevlar Aramid Fiber
- Clearance accommodates Headset Communications Devices
- NIJ Standard-0106.01Level IIIA Ballistic Resistance Specification
- Multicam Camouflage Pattern “Color”
- LG/XLG Size
- Compatible with OPS-CORE®Accessories, NOROTOS NVG Mounts, GO PRO and Contour Video Cameras®
- Turn-knob multi-point adjustable headliner
- Money Back Guarantee
- NOTE: NOROTOS Rhino Swing Arm NVG mount (black color seen in picture) does NOT come with the helmet – it is an available accessory.
This is an LG/XLG Helmet
Head Circumference in CM: 59-61.5
Head Circumference in Inches: 23 3/8 – 24 3/4
Head Size in US: (7 3/8 up to 7 3/4)
Ballistic Resistance NIJ Standard-0106.01 Standard & Testing Specification:
Type IIIA (.357 SIG; .44 Magnum)
Type IIIA armor that is new and unworn are tested with .357 SIG FMJ Flat Nose (FN) bullets with a specified mass of 8.1 g (125 gr) and a velocity of 448 m/s ± 9.1 m/s (1470 ft/s ± 30 ft/s) and with .44 Magnum Semi Jacketed Hollow Point (SJHP) bullets with a specified mass of 15.6 g (240 gr) and a velocity of 436 m/s ± 9.1 m/s (1430 ft/s ± 30 ft/s).
- Express Shipping anywhere in CONUS is FREE.
- Due to the US Munitions list found in ITAR Part 121 regulations,This helmet cannot be shipped outside CONUS.
- NIGHT VISION UNIT OR MOUNT IS NOT INCLUDED.