Model 528 6 Tray Food Dehydrator from L’Equip ®
Available in Gray or White
The 528 Food Dehydrator includes 6 Trays, 6 Mesh Screens, 2 Fruit Leather Sheets, and a Dehydrator Guide.
Dehydrating food opens a new dimension in preserving fruits, vegetables and meats for you. Your new L’EQUIP Food Dehydrator will be able to perfectly capture the fresh-picked, in-season flavor and nutrition of almost any food for out-of-season eating enjoyment.
Computer-controlled temperature drying keeps the temperature in the drying chamber at a space-age constant. Food is bathed in a constant stream of warm air, which gently removes moisture. The result is beautifully dried food every time.
You will find that drying food is practical, economical, as well as easy. And it all starts with your state-of-the-art L’EQUIP Food Dehydrator.
The L’EQUIP™ Model 528 Dehydrator is tastefully designed with your good taste in mind.
The most important aspect to dehydrating is the end result — more flavor. Properly dried fruits, vegetables and meats are flavor concentrated and enhanced.
Uniform, consistent drying.
The L’EQUIP™ Dehydrator captures the good taste of fresh fruits, vegetables and meats, because it dries food uniformly and consistently – even in the corners and on every tray.
L’EQUIP’s Unique computer-controlled heat sensor analyzes temperature 60 times per second to ensure a stable drying environment.
The Model 528 demonstrates high performance drying during 24-hour operation. use up to 20 trays at one time.
Guaranteed quality, user-friendly ease.
The L’EQUIP Model 528 Dehydrator carries a 12-year guarantee. L’EQUIP is committed to manufacturing the highest quality, most user-friendly health appliances that not only perform well, but have a unique design to complement any kitchen.
- 12-Year warranty on motor and housing. 10-year warranty on all other parts.
- Expandable from 6 trays up to 20 trays. Great for the end user customer that wants flexibility or wants to start out small and expand later.
- Easy to use and clean
- Dimensions: 10" High 17" Wide 11" Deep
- Tray Size: 17" x 11"
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Drying Space: 8 square feet
- Compact and lightweight
- Computer-controlled heat sensor.
- UL/CSA Approved.
- 550 Watt heating element.
- Unique modern appearance that makes this unit attractive in your home even when it’s not in use.
Made in S. Korea
List of Parts for the L’Equip Model 528 6-Tray Dehydrator:
- Motor Heater Fan
- On-Off Switch
- Temp Knob
- Center Hole
How to Operate Your L’Equip Model 528 6-Tray Dehydrator:
- Place the dehydrator on a flat, dry and stable (not carpeted) surface. Make sure there is at least one inch of clearance around the dehydrator to ensure proper air flow.
- Prepare foods according to the instructions given in the manual and fill the drying trays. Do not cover the center hole in the lid or trays!
- Make sure the drying trays are securely nestled on top of each other.
- Plug the power cord into any standard 100-120 volt household outlet.
- Turn the switch on the base front to "On."
- Consult the various tables to determine when food is properly dehydrated and ready to be stored.
Note for Raw Fooders:
The L’Equip 528 Food Dehydrator does have a thermostat knob, with the lowest temperature of 93 degrees and the highest temp setting of 158 degrees. However the thermostat knob is not marked, and one would have to place a cooking thermometer probe inside the unit and adjust the thermostat knob until your desired temperature of 105 – 115 degrees was reached. Then once you found the spot on the thermostat knob where the 105 – 115 degree temperature was found, you can leave the knob at that setting.