Laerdal Pocket Mask
An emergency requiring CPR can occur anytime, anyplace, to any-one. It’s good to know the Laerdal Pocket Mask can always be there when you need it. Either residing in your pocket or in the new soft pack with belt loop, it can be carried with you at all times.
Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter Greater than 99 % viral and bacterial filter efficacy Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap Can be used on adult, child and infant Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter Versatile and attractive packaging options Latex-free
The world’s number one re-useable CPR mask for the professional rescuer and first responder offering superior protection and durability. The Pocket Mask product combines a low-resistance one-way valve with a disposable 3M™ Filtrete™ hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions. Valve and filter act as barriers separating rescuer and patient.
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve & filter
- Reusable mask is easy to clean
- Increases distance from patient
- Pre-inflated cuff for ease of application, quick and effective seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes latex-free head strap
- Can be used on adult, child, and infant Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Complete with latex-free & powder-free nitrile gloves and antimicrobial wipe, for the best available protection
- Versatile & attractive packaging options