Dynamo&Solar Powered Radio with all Dream Features
A perfect radio for emergency and disaster, it comes with all the features that you need in an emergency situation, it comes with a High quality AC type brushless generator, the solar panel powers the radio by itself and charges the built-in batteries as well, to maximize the sunlight, the solar panel is tiltable with any angels to face the sunlight to receive the energy during the day time, on the other side of the solar panel, it is a 5 LED reading lamp that you can use it to read books. The radio is built with a multi-function LED flashlight, the super bright LED side flashlight can be Bright Color or Red Color for normal or emergency use.
The radio is designed to charge out for many electronic items, it is built with a USB jack that can connect with many standard USB enabled gadgets like iPod, cellphones. It comes with 6 cellphone tips that you can charge many models of cellphone s with Cranking or solar power.
The 7 Band Weather radio precisely gives you weather bands on one of the bands, the weather alert feature enable you to get the alert signal when a disaster comes.
6 Ways of Power:
1. Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage.
2. Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio with no question.
3. AA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AA batteries to run the radio with max reception.
4. The built-in Rechargeable battery pack. The Ni-MH battery pack will run the radio for over 12 hours when fully charged.
5. AC adaptor charge from the 3.5 mm jack.
6. Charge from a computer via USB port.
1. 5 LED reading lamp for camping and emergency use.
2. White LED flashlight
3. Red LED blinking for emergency alert.
1. AM: 520-1717 KHz
2. FM: 88.00- 108.00 MHz
3. SW1: 3.20-9.00KHz
4. SW2: 9.00- 22.00KHz
Weather Band: 7 standard bands for all stations, PLL crystal control circuit for stable reception
5. Weather Alert: To be activated by weather alert signals.
1. 6 Cellphone Tips
3. USB Cord
AC adaptor is an option
To have better sunlight, the solar panel is deigned to tilt at any angel to receive the best sunlight.
RADIO Dimensions: 8” x 5” x 2½”
Box Dimensions: 10” x 5¾” x 3¼”