The HyFin® Chest Seal is a completely occlusive dressing used for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Measuring 6″ x 6″ with enhanced adhesive gel formulation, the HyFin Chest Seal creates a superior seal, even in the most adverse conditions. The HyFin Chest Seal also features a transparent backing to allow placement directly over the wound and easily conforms to the casualtys chest. It has a large, easily visible red elliptical tab for single step peel-and-apply application that can also facilitate the burping of a wound if necessary.
The HyFin Chest Seal is 100% latex free. To ensure high-quality performance, the HyFin Chest Seal is packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch with Red Tip Technology® tear notches. Maximum success in managing open chest wounds requires an effective, easy-to-use and reliable chest seal. The HyFin Chest Seal addresses each of these requirements and more.
- New, more compact packaging
- Advanced adhesive technology
- Oversized red elliptical tab for single step, easy peel-and-apply application
- Conforms to the casualtys chest
- Effective in extreme environments
- Seal can be written on for patient treatment documentation if necessary
- Made in America
- Packaged – H 4.625 in x W 7.5 in x D 0.1 in.
- Chest Seal – H 6.0 in. x W 6.0 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Weight: 1.44 oz.