The Fronius Datamanager is a plug-in card and represents the next generation of dataloggers. Whenever it is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi, the Fronius Datamanager sends the PV system values directly to the Fronius Solar.web online portal. This provides you with an overview of how the system is operating at all times. The Fronius Datamanager enables inverters to be connected directly to the internet via Wi-Fi for the first time. Furthermore, optimum system monitoring and configuration of the Datamanager can be carried out via the dedicated website on the Fronius Datamanager’s integrated web server. A ripple control receiver can also be connected via the digital inputs and outputs so that the power and reactive power can be controlled remotely in accordance with power supply company requirements. The Fronius Datamanager can be retrofitted to existing inverters whenever required.
The Datamanager’s features include:
- Network-Compatible Datalogger . The Fronius Datamanager combines the functionality of the Fronius Com Card and Datalogger Web into one plug-in card.
- Professional visualization. The Fronius Datamanager sends PV system values directly to the Fronius Solar.web online portal. You can access the PV system values at any time from your PC, tablet or via the Fronius Solar.web app on your smartphone. The Fronius Solar.TV online service enables system values to be displayed simply and in a promotionally effective way in public spaces
- Easy installation. Installation is made even easier by the fact that the Fronius Datamanager is integrated directly in the inverter. You do not need any additional accessories or cables to your PC. Everything is handled by the WLAN option.
- Flexibility. Can be used in any combination with the COM Card if using multiple inverters. Multiple cards will communicate with each other wirelessly.
- Straightforward support. As the Fronius Datamanager connects the inverter to the Fronius Solar.web directly, the technical support provided by Fronius or a Fronius Service Partner becomes even more straightforward
|Storage Capacity||4096 days max|
|Supply Voltage||230 V AC (+10% / -15 %) Power supply via AC from the Fronius inverter|
|Energy Consumption||2.2 W (with Wi-Fi) / 1.4 W (without Wi-Fi)|
|Dimensions||5.2 X 4.05 X 1 in (132 x 103 x 22 mm)|
|Ambient temperature range||-20 to +65°C|
|Operating Temperature||-45°C to 85°C|
|Ethernet (RJ45 socket)||LAN, 100 MBit / Fronius Solar.web, Modbus TCP|
|RS422 (RJ45 socket)||Fronius Solar.Net IN|
|WLAN||Wireless standard 802,11 b/g / Fronius Solar.web|