- Powered by the breakthrough FLIR Boson core, the FLIR Thermosight Pro PTS736 Thermal Sight with Boson 320×256 sight sets the standard for thermal detection and classification. Featuring a 12 µm pixel pitch sensor and 75mm lens, the PTS736 produces brilliant, clean thermal imaging with a 3° × 2.5° field of view for long-range targets. The entire ThermoSight Pro Series offers an uncompressed video signal, a high definition display, and shot-activated video recording.
ADVANCED IMAGE PROCESSING
The FLIR ThermoSight ® PTS736 Pro Series thermal core creates stunning imagery for better detection and classification day or night.
The FLIR ThermoSight® Pro Series has a rugged aluminum alloy that can withstand drops in the field.
Capture the moment with recoil-activated video recording and image capture, using multiple palettes and reticle patterns.
- 320 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
- 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Lens: 75 mm; F/1.0 6x Optical Magnification, up to 24x Digital Magnification
- Completely digital for better detection, classification and recovery, day or night
- Built using the new FLIR Boson thermal core
- Featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch and industry leading on-chip video processing
- Bright, high definition FLCOS display for absolute clarity
- On-board video recording, image capture and storage. Up to 2.5 hours of recording time or up to 1,000 pictures
- High resolution FLCOS display
- FLIR Boson core
- Digital Compass and Digital Inclinometer
- Multiple palettes
- Multiple selectable reticle patterns
- Onboard video recording and picture capture (Internal Storage)
- USB C connectivity
- Battery Status Indicator
- Rapid start-up
- Rugged construction
- Reliable quick-release locking weapon mount