FLIR PathFindIR™ LE Kit
Part Number: 000571
Manufacturer Part No: 421-0034-00
• Drivers Vision Enhancement
• Turnkey System
• High 320 x 240 Resolution
PathFindIR™ LE is a compact thermal imager that easily mounts behind grills or on light bars. The imager allows users to see clearly in complete darkness and enhances driver’s vision. The PathFindIR LE features high impact optics with a rugged design, assuring operability in the toughest environments, a 19mm lens with a 36° field of view allows for greater ground coverage and a small form factor allows for the integration into small spaces. • See clearly in total darkness: Suspects can’t hide their heat!
• Driver’s Vision Enhancement: See four times beyond the range of headlights; officers get more time to react to road hazards.
• Surveillance: Monitor the activity of suspects without their knowledge, in total darkness, from a distance.
• See through smoke: FLIR’s thermal imagers see right through smoke, allowing officers to respond safely in brush fire or tunnel fire situations.
• Pursuit: FLIR’s thermal imagers can help officers see more of the road in pursuit situations, and can aid in seeing objects thrown from vehicles.
* PathFindIR LE is available as a kit that includes a camera bracket and monitor.Ships With: PathfindIR™ Camera, 20′ power/video wiring harness, 7″ LCD display w/sun shield, Universal Mounting Bracket, Manual and Installation DVD. Specifications
Warranty: Purchasing this product entitles you to a 1 Year Warranty from the original date of purchase. At our discretion your equipment can be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product or parts, if any product or parts are determined to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Shipping & handling is not included in this warranty.
Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State