The EOTech XPS3-0 Holographic Weapon Sight is a lightweight, non-magnifying, optical sight designed for close to mid-range engagements. It offers very fast target acquisition and engagement at short ranges while providing aiming capability out to 300 meters equal to or better than iron sights.
EOTech, a division of L-3, delivers cutting edge technology and products in the fields of holographic sighting systems, tactical lasers, illuminators and thermal imaging equipment. EOTech provides high-quality battle-tested products to law enforcement and commercial markets around the world.
The XPS3 is the shortest, smallest and lightest EOTech model holographic weapon sight that is night vision compatible. Its size and weight make it convenient for hunters and law enforcement officers to carry. The compact, single-lithium-battery configuration leaves more rail space than ever for rear iron sights or magnifiers.
The 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot is ideal for fast target acquisition. It provides three usable aiming points; 50 and 200 yards at the center dot and 7 yards at the bottom of the circle.
- Optics: Transmission holography – parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5″x2.4″x2.4″ (88.9X60.96×60.96)
- Weight: 8oz (226 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2″ at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1″ Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: yes, 10 setting (generation i-iii+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20″ x 0.85″ (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8″ solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16″ thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4″ eye relief
- Reticle Options: 65 MOA ring with a Single 1 MOA dot
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Reticle: 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- The XPS3 is Night Vision compatible, for non-Night Vision compatible units see the XPS2 sights.