EOTECH EXPS 3-2 Holographic Weapon Sight Night Vision Compatible a division of L-3, delivers cutting edge technology and products in the fields of holographic sighting systems, tactical lasers, illuminators and thermal imaging equipment. EOTech provides high-quality battle-tested products to law enforcement and commercial markets around the world.
The EXPS3 Holographic Weapon Sight is a lightweight, non-magnifying, optical sight designed for close to mid-range engagements. It provides very fast target acquisition and engagement at short ranges while providing aiming capability out to 300 meters equal to or better than iron sights. The EXPS3 features easy-to-adjust side buttons, a quick-detach lever, and a transversely-mounted lithium CR123A battery. The increased height of the EXPS creates a lower 1/3 cowitness with iron sights.
This is the optic of choice for the technologically advanced modern rifle hunter. Its night vision-compatibility makes it a versatile choice for day or night hunting.
The 68 MOA ring with two-dot reticle pattern can be easily distinguished with or without magnification. It provides four usable aiming points; 50 and 200 yards at the center dot, 500 yards at the second dot, and 7 yards at the bottom of the circle.
Optics: Transmission holography – parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5″x2.4″x2.8″ (91.4X 60.9x71mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2″ at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1″ Weaver or (MIL-STD-1913) rail. Adjustable for width variation
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Compatibility: 10 brightness setting (generation I-III+)
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20″ x 0.85″ (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8″ solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16″ thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4″ eye relief
- Reticle Options: EXPS Models include only one of the following reticles:
- 65 MOA ring with single 1MOA dot
- 65MOA ring with two 1MOA dots
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
Eotech has done it again by making the best even better. Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversly mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, the new Extreme-XPS (EXPS) features easy to adjust side buttons and a single, quick release throw lever for easy attachment and removal.
- Reticle is a 65MOA circle with two 2MOA aiming dots
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours
- Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever
This Product Can not Be exported outside the United States without written permission from the United States Department of States. There are severe criminal penalties for anyone who violates these laws.