Augason Farms Dried Whole Eggs are an inexpensive source of high quality protein with an extended shelf life of up to 10 years. It’s easy to always have eggs on hand. In addition to being convenient food storage, they’re useful in everyday cooking in any recipe that calls for eggs. Use them to make delightful scrambled eggs or French toast, among other things. When used with other dry ingredients, it’s not necessary to reconstitute the eggs. Simply add the powder to the other recipe ingredients and increase the water amount appropriately.
- 10 year shelf life*
- 71 servings total
- 2 lb 1 oz, institutional size (#10) can
- Augason Farms egg products are USDA inspected
- For emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
- No refrigeration needed
- Easy to prepare
- Certified Gluten Free
- Nutrition Facts, Ingredients, Directions
* Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55?F and 70?F (ideal humidity 15%).