Dakota 6 Person
One room or two? With the 128.25 sq. ft. in our versatile Titan, you can use the removable divider to give the kids a room of their own. The High/Low™ door plus 6 huge windows make it a well-ventilated tent. And the durable aluminum frame makes set-up quick and easy.
- Main fly and floor seams are taped and factory sealed for superior weather protection
- StormShield™ Cloth on fly and Oxford floor fabric improves durability and increases resistance to UV, acid rain and tearing
- Shock-corded, 7/8 in. to 1 in. pre-bent aluminum frame is non-corrosive, durable, stable, and lighter weight than fiberglass
- Delrin® clip attachments sped set-up, and aid in stability
- High/Low™ Climate Control Doors. Patented door design vents top or bottom for excellent ventilation
- 2 doors for easy access and privacy plus great cross-ventilation
- Hooded fly all four sides increase protection from rain while allowing ventilation 6
- Large side windows increase ventilation while maintaining privacy
- Removable internal divider for two-room option lets kids have their own room
- Near vertical walls maximize use of floor area
- Self-supporting, 4 pole design with Eureka! Hub for easy set up
- Fly attaches with quick-release buckles for quick set-up and customized adjustments
- 2 Mesh storage pockets, 4 clothesline loops, and flashlight loop
Ground shipment only.
Minimum weight: 33 lbs. 14 oz.
Packaged weight: 35 lbs.
Dimensions:9 ft. 6 in. X 13 ft. 6 in.
Interior height: 7 ft.
Number of poles: 4 + 3 Fly Rods
Packed size: 10 in. X 31 in.
Floor material: 4 oz. Oxford nylon
Fly material:75D StormShield™ Cloth
Wall material: 1.9 oz./1200mm Permeable Taffeta nylon
Roof material: 1.9 oz. Permeable Taffeta nylon
Netting: 40D No-see-um
Frame: 7/8 in. – 1 in. seamless aluminum