Two Person Tents made for Protection from Driving Rain, Sand & Blowing Snow
The Combat Tent II is a three season, free-standing, double-wall two man army tent. It incorporates a vapor permeable tent body with a 3000mm waterproof floor and 3000mm waterproof fly which provides a vestibule area for gear storage. It features two doors (entrance/exit openings), and collapsible aluminum poles that require no special tools for erecting and striking. Additionally, the rain fly can be used free-standing and is adaptable for use independent of the army tent body, utilizing the poles and stakes provided.
|Combat Tent II||64522I|
|Floor Area:||38 sq. ft.|
|Floor Material:||Ripstop Nylon|
- Vestibule: 20 ft. Gear Vestibule Under the Rain Fly
- Sufficent Head Room for Donning and Doffing Clothing
- Floor Material: 70 Denier 1.9 oz. Ripstop Nylon
- Durable Aluminum Shock-Corded Poles
- Olive Drab Fly Reversible to Desert Tan
The Pole clips eliminate threading of pole systems in the wind and dark!