Microbes in the form of bacteria and fungus are present in all diesel fuels. Long periods of fuel storage can create ideal opportunities for microbes to grow in fuel tanks. The first indication of microbial contamination is mucous-like accumulations on fuel-filters and increased requirements for fuel-filter replacement. Microbes can only be removed from the fuel system by use of a diesel fuel biocide.
- Dual-phase effective in both diesel fuel and water as recommended by major diesel engine manufacturers
- Kills microbes (bacteria and fungi) that grow in dispersed and free water associated with diesel fuels
- Improves fuel performance and reduces engine maintenance costs
- Prevents fuel-filter plugging and fuel system failures
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including ultra low sulfur diesel, biodiesel and biodiesel blends