2 Gallon Berkey Water Filter with 4 Black Berkey Filters and 4 PF-2 FLUORIDE FILTERS
The most popular Berkey water filter model – great for up to 2-3 people
The versatile Big Berkey water filter is comes in multiple sizes to fit singles through medium-large groups at home, churches, hospitals, for outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies. The Big Berkey filter is sized to be the perfect water filter for 1-4 people and is the perfect size for your kitchen countertop water filter.
The Big Berkey Filter conditions both treated water and untreated raw water easily taking on water from lakes, streams, stagnant ponds, water catchments and other untreated water. The Berkey Water Filter is perfect for everyday use and critical in situations such as hostile environments or disasters where electricity or treated water may not be available.
The Big Berkey filter removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. The Big Berkey Water Filter also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
- The Big Berkey Water Filter (BK 4X2) has a storage capacity of about 2 gallons (8.5 liters).
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for easy transport (13″ tall).
- Fully assembled, the Big Berkey stands 19″ in height with a diameter of 8.5″.
- Manufactured from high-grade polished 304 Stainless Steel.
- Can be fitted with PF-2 fluoride filters for areas where the water is highly fluoridated.
- Black Berkey Filter elements in the basic configuration will deliver up to 6,000 gallons of pure Berkey water. That’s approximately 6-8 years of use before replacement (depending on water usage).
- The Big Berkey Water Filter can be upgraded to a maximum of 4 Black Berkey filter elements and 4 PF-2 fluoride filters.