Complete blast protected NBC air filtration system
60 cubic feet of filtered air
120 volt AC with 12 volt DC battery backup
Complete Safe Cell System
60 Cubic Feet of Filtered Air | 120 Volt AC w/12 Volt DC Battery Backup
Everything necessary to turn your underground shelter into a blast protected collective protection safe room.
The ASR-100-AV-NBC Safe Cell is a positive pressure nuclear, biological, and chemical air filtration system with two backup systems – an automatic switching power supply that immediately draws power from a user supplied battery when the grid goes down and a emergency hand pump for long term power outages.
This complete system includes a 60 CFM Safe Cell, a backup hand pump or abackup hand crank, two blast valves (one for the intake and one for the outflow), an overpressure valve, and an automatic ventilation blower.
UPS Ground shipping is included. It is priced at hundreds less than the sum of the individual items – and with the free shipping, you will save about $800!
The two blast valves mount over the intake and outflow penetration pipes with the included concrete wedge anchors and heavy duty gasket. Once they are in place, the Safe Cell and the automatic ventilation blower are mounted where the flexible air intake hose can reach them both. This hose can be slipped right onto the intake blast valve, or plastic pipe can be used to plumb down from a ceiling mounted blast valve – as shown in the picture above. That’s it for the intake. On the outflow, the overpressure valve is slipped onto the outflow blast valve. That’s it. Everything goes together with nuts and bolts. Easy installation!
The 60 CFM complete system comes with everything necessary to pull it from the boxes and install it inside a bomb shelter.
- 1 AC and DC capable Safe Cell with a complete filter bank, includes 2 pre-filters, a nuclear grade HEPA particulate filter, & warfare gas carbon adsorber.
- 1 wall mount bracket, 2 quick release clamps, 2 star nuts & 4 lag screws.
- 1 AC & 1 DC power cord.
- 1 60 inch chemical resistant flexible air intake hose.
- 1 emergency hand pump or an emergency hand crank.
- 2 blast valves with gaskets, concrete wedge anchors, and a masonry drill bit.
- 1 overpressure valve with both wall and ceiling adapters.
- 1 automatic ventilation system.
- 1 hard copy of the installation and operation manuals.