The UNO 7.6 and 8.6 kW transformerless inverters are dual MPPT inverters that maximize energy production for residential rooftop applications facing multiple roof angles/orientations and varying string lengths. It is the installer’s choice for ease and flexibility of installation, optimizing energy production and meeting upcoming grid interactive requirements.
These innovative inverters have incorporated Arc Fault Circuit Interruption as required per NEC 2011 and meets upcoming requirements for NEC 2014. Individual MPPT channels support up to 71% of the inverter’s full power rating thus offering the highest design flexibility on the market today. These inverters are extremely lightweight and simple to wall mount, while still featuring an integrated DC disconnect with combiner, lowering overall installation cost.
- Wide MPPT input voltage range enables high flexibility in string design
- Field selectable Voltage and Frequency ranges
- Single phase and split phase output
- Dual independent MPPT channel compatible with a 40Amp residential panel sized breaker
- Extra quiet High frequency transformer inverter architecture, NEMA4X enclosure and light weight design enable leading inverter mounting flexibility
- Fully inverter-integrated DC disconnect and wiring box saves installation time and cost
- Flexible data monitoring options to view inverter performance where and how you need it
- 96% CEC efficiency and Industry-leading MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Standard 10-Year Warranty, available extensions to 15 and 20 years