The ABB Data Logger collects data from ABB inverters, logs it on site, and then acts as an internet gateway to send the data to be stored on ABB’s unified plant management platform, Aurora Vision. The residential version is available for monitoring up to 5 single phase inverters.
- Data management system with 2 serial (RS485) ports and 2 Ethernet ports to provide data logging (no additional card needed)
- 12 Vdc, 1A power supply
- Quick installation and fast provisioning (Including DHCP client for Auto IP assignment)
- Collecting data and uploading information over the Internet in near real-time to the Aurora Vision platform
- Reliable, secure transmission of operational data to Aurora Vision
- Logging time in 15 MINUTE intervals only
- Remote configuration capabilities facilitating upgrades over the Internet
- Web interface and data hosting is included for the Invertery warranty timeframe. After that, there will be a fee.
- 10 Year Warranty