Designed for residential and small commercial PV installations, the ABB PVI-5000TL and PVI-6000TL fills a specific niche in the ABB product line to cater for those installations producing between 5kW and 20kW. This inverter has all the usual ABB benefits, including dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT, high speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real-time power tracking and energy harvesting, as well as transformerless operation for high performance efficiencies of up to 97.1%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size. This outdoor inverter has been designed as a completely sealed unit to withstand the harshest environmental conditions.
- Single phase output
- Field selectable Voltage and Frequency ranges
- Dual input sections with independent MPPT, allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
- High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Wide input range
- Integrated Arc Fault Detection and Interruption
- Fully inverter-integrated DC disconnect and wiring box saves installation time and cost. In compliance with international standards.
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
- Outdoor NEMA 4X rated enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or datalogger)
- Compatible with PVI-RA DIOMODULE for wireless communication with Aurora PVI-DESKTOP
- 96% CEC efficiency and Industry-leading MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Standard 10-Year Warranty, available extensions to 15 and 20 years