This family of ABB Uno single-phase string inverters complements the typical number of rooftop solar panels, allowing home-owners to get the most efficient energy harvesting for the size of the property. These rugged outdoor inverters have been designed as completely sealed units to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. One of the key benefits of the Uno family of single-phase inverters is the dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT especially useful for rooftop installations with two different orientations (ie East and West). The high speed MPPT offers real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting. The transformerless operation gives the highest efficiency of up to 97.0%. The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable to low power installations with reduced string size.
- Single phase output
- Field selectable Voltage and Frequency ranges
- Dual input sections with independent MPPT, allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
- Wide input range
- Integrated Arc Fault Detection and Interruption
- Fully inverter-integrated DC disconnect and wiring box saves installation time and cost. In compliance with international standards.
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range
- Outdoor NEMA 4X rated enclosure for unrestricted use under any environmental conditions
- RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or datalogger)
- Compatible with PVI-RA DIOMODULE for wireless communication with Aurora PVI-DESKTOP
- 96% CEC efficiency and Industry-leading MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Standard 10-Year Warranty, available extensions to 15 and 20 years