8KW WATTS PER HOUR Grid-tie System with 36) 220 WATT REC Solar Panels and SMA SUNNYBOY 2) 4000 WATT INVERTERS
PICTURE IS NOT AN ACTUAL PHOTO OF THIS SYSTEM, JUST A REPRESENTATION OF A ROOF MOUNT.
The 8000 WATT (per hour) residential and/or commercial grid-tie solar electric system provides reliable power for your residence or business using top quality UL listed products. The system is pre-packaged to save design time and includes solar modules, UniRac® SolarMount mounting structure, inverter, cables and all necessary hardware and electrical components. The home-run wiring from the solar array to the main panel is supplied by the installer.
- 36 x REC SOLAR PANELS WATT watt Solar Modules with MC interconnects
- Uni-Rac SolarMount™ mounting structure including rails, mounting feet and splice kits
- 2 SUNNY BOY POWER INVERTER 4000 WATT WITH DISCONNECT
- Wiring includes #10 AWG MC interconnect extension cords and wire clips, PV grounding system, PV combiner if needed, all junction and pull boxes. The home-run wiring from the solar array to the main panel is supplied by the installer
- Documentation includes data sheets, warranties, installation instructions and owner’s manual(s
- INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED