The 6’x5′ Water-Jel Fire Blanket-Plus in canister is a full-size blanket that adequately covers a patient and can be used to extinguish flames and smoldering clothes or dangerous white phosphorous. The durable, easily identifiable canister protects the blanket from outside elements. The plastic container with handle can be stored or used with Water-Jel Mounting Bracket #TM-10. Directions for use clearly defined on canister label. Shelf life: 5 years from date of manufacture.
In a burn emergency, every second is critical. By saving precious time, you could be saving
a life. Water-Jel Fire Blankets are 100% worsted wool, with an intercellular weave
capable of absorbing up to 13 times it own weight of the scientifically formulated coolinggel in which it is soaked. This biodegradable, bacteriostatic and water-soluble gel immediately
upon contact, begins to extinguish the flame, cool the burn and help stop burn
progression and pain. It stabilizes the patient and helps prepare for transport to a burn
center or ER.
• These blankets are vital in areas where high heat flames, arc flash,
hot liquid, steam or chemicals exist.
• Blankets can also be used to put out fires and protect a rescuer from
heat and flames.
• Medical Devices – contain no drugs or other active ingredients.
• Used by EMS, Firefighters, Utility companies, Industrial Institutions
and the Military around the world.
LEADING THE WORLD IN EMERGENCY BURN CARE
Improved Canister Design:
• Swift removal of blanket means faster response to a burn emergency
• Black clips have been replaced – no more bending , cracking or resistance
of old style.
• New Grip & Turn allows simple, quick opening.
• Easy lock mechanism keeps blanket securely inside
• Easy grasp handle on larger units makes carrying convenient
• All physical specs remain unchanged (weight, size, construction integrity)
Case Pack: 4 canisters individually boxed
Case Weight: 82 lbs.
Case Cube: 18.5
Case Size: 18.5in. x 15.75in. x 18in. (47.0 x 40.0 x 45.7 cm)
Blanket Dimensions / Unit: 6′ x 5′ (182.8 x 152.4 cm)