14-Gallon WaterBrick Storage Kit - 4 Qty
Convenient Portability SATISFACTION GUARENTEED
WaterBricks are the ultimate resource for storing water anywhere and in any situation.
Portable, durable, stackable and multipurpose,
WaterBricks will ensure you have protected water regardless of the conditions.
- Grab and go convenience - easy to carry handle.
- Use at home or on the go.
- Great for camping or when you have to leave in a hurry.
- Small enough to tuck away into tight spaces.
- Peace of mind.
- Stackable Rectangular blocks which interlock for stability.
- Capacity: 3.5 gallons each.
- Dimensions: 9" W x 18" L x 6" H.
- Easy to grip comfort handle.
- Can be used for water or foods like rice, beans, or anything you want to keep safe and dry from the elements.
- The container is sealed with the easy grip full rubber gasket creating a tight seal.
- FDA approved, BPA free.
- WaterBricks are made of made from virgin resin or recycled, rugged, high density polyethylene (HDPE).
Storing emergency water just got a little bit easier! Made of rugged, high density polyethylene (HDPE) these unique containers add value by cross stacking for maximum efficient storage. Wide diameter lid opening with notched easy grip lid allows for an average adult to pull stored contents out of the container by hand. Stores water, food or anything you want to keep dry or store efficiently while eliminating most food odors. FDA approved and BPA free. Great for camping, boating, and ATV riding too!
Natural disasters and contaminated public water supplies can happen quickly--often without any warning. When this happens, grocery store bottled water sells out almost immediately. Your body loses on average 2.5 liters of water everyday, but can handle only a loss of about 10-22% of its water weight before it becomes fatal. Also, many organizations recommend 1 gallon a day for consumption and hygiene purposes so a kit like this will meet that demand for 14 days.
Don’t leave your family’s health to chance—3.5-gallon stackable water containers are easy to use so there is no excuse not to have clean water at the ready in your family’s emergency preparedness. Don’t forget to add water preserver to extend the life of your water up to 5 years so you don't have to rotate the water often!
"If an earthquake, hurricane, winter storm, or other disaster strikes your community, you might not have access to food, water, and electricity for days or even weeks. By taking some time now to store emergency food and water supplies, you can provide for your entire family."
- Food and Water in an Emergency | FEMA and The Red Cross