SunWize SW50A, 50 watt PV module
SunWize SW50A/55A/60A solar modules deliver top-quality performance for all photovoltaic applications including rural electrification, water pumping, telemetry, communications, and general battery charging. SunWize modules can be used in single-module and multiple-module installations for charging 12, 24, and 48 Volts DC battery banks. Each module consists of two strings of 36 solar cells connected in series providing maximum charging power.
- Single Crystalline solar cells are encapsulated and bonded to the glass in multiple layers of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated with a white Tedlar backing insuring long life in severe environmental conditions.
- The glass surface allows maximum light transmission and is impact resistant to hailstone forces up to 5 ft-lbs.
- A weather resistant junction box accommodates all wiring methodes including moisture-tight strain relief connectors and electrical conduit.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes
- Bypass diodes within the junction box insure relieable operation.
- Anodized aluminum tubular frames add strength and durability to the modules
- SW modules are manufactured in accordance to ISO 9002 standards comply with U.S. and international standards, and are factory tested to verify superior performance. SW modules are ISPRA certified to IEC 611215 and UL listed.
- All SunWize modules carry a 25-year, 80% power output warranty.
- Rated Voltage (Vmp): 16.4 volts
- Rated Current (Imp): 3.05 amp
- Open Circuit (Voc): 21.0 volts
- Short Circuit (Isc): 3.40 amps
- Dimensions: 35.11" x 22.59" x 1.34" / 892 x 574 x 34 mm
- Weight: 13.22 lbs / 6.0 kg