Your Comments are appreciated, lets learn together
. Make lye water from ash debris. You can heat up 2-3 spoons of ash debris (clean white/light black cushy ash debris) with water and after that, separate it with an espresso filter. Lye water is an extraordinary cleaning factor and sanitizer for garments, flatware, windows, floors, plates, and rust in marble.You can likewise make lye by including the soft white ash powder in cheesecloth. In a basin with gaps in its base, you include the cheesecloth and ash powder, and hang it someplace high. Include the water. Below, put an alternate clean basin to gather the lye. The lye has a brownish shade, so you withdraw the container when clean water begins to seep through. Test the lye by including a new egg in the fluid. In the event that the egg coasts, the lye is ready, but if it doesn’t, repeat the methodology. -For utilization in cleanser making.
2. A condiment made out of ash powder and water can expel stains from furniture.
3. On the off chance that we need to expel a stain from garments the minute they happen, we include a bit of ash powder and after around five minutes, we rub it with the piece of a bread (not the covering the delicate white bit).
4. Ash powder is an incredible smell repellent, simply include a bit over the zone that smells. For example, kitty litter.
5. You can expel smells from a cooler, by including a plate of charcoal ash powder in it. Change the charcoal over, until the odor is gone.
6. You can utilize it to brush your teeth.
7. You can wash your hair with lye cleanser and flush with vinegar. This is particularly useful for sleek hair.
8. Lye is utilized as a part of numerous nourishment’s and sweets like grape must pudding, nectar cookies, and in bread. It also makes bread feathery and keeps it from disintegrating. Lye is likewise useful for the purification of the intestine.
9. Ash powder was utilized for a long time as a part of the cultivation process. It reuses the regular supplements back into the earth. It can be utilized as fertilizer, however does exclude Nitrogen. It supports in the increment of the earth’s PH level, which as an exchange, helps in the development of the plants. (But since of the continuous increment of the PH level, not all vegetables and fruit flourish from it. Eg Potatoes).
10. It reinforces plants that have high affinity for calcium, for example, tomatoes, vineyards, beans, spinach, peas, avocados, garlic and so forth. Indeed flower hedges. You can include 1/4 glass ash debris before planting.
11.One spoon ash powder every 1000l of water reinforces submerged plants.
12. It keeps the plants from freezing in winter, in the event that you include a layer of ash powder over them.
13. Creatures disdain ash powder. You can free your garden of creepy crawlers and different parasites, for example, slugs and snails.
14. You can free yourself of ants. In the event that you toss some ash powder in their settlement, they will be compelled to migrate as they cannot move the ash.
15. Spread some powder in the corners of the house or dull spots of your basement and so forth. As long as there is ash powder remains, no mice/rats, cockroaches or creepy crawlers approach.
16. It repulses lice, ticks and insects off creatures. You make a thick glue of ash powder and vinegar and spread over the hidden place. It’s chaotic, yet it meets expectations.
17. It repulses garment moths. You can include some ash powder on your stored garments, and just shake it off when you have to utilize them. You can abandon them for a considerable length of time thusly, and nothing will befall them.
18. Lye is utilized to make a cleanser (potassium hydroxide). It’s a bit of an extended methodology; however, it’s worth the trouble.
19. Ash powder is utilized for “undying eggs”. In a formula utilized as a part of the Middle East, they protect eggs in a mix of mud, salt, ash, lime and rice skin for a long time.
20. Sodium Carbonate can be made from ash powder. It is acknowledged to be an astounding item, utilized as family cleaner. Bubble water and ash powder, until it vanishes. The remaining substance is your Sodium Carbonate (Soda).
21. Ash powder contains salt, and in this manner, can melt ice.
22. The charcoal gathered inside the ash powder, can be utilized as a filter. 23. You can utilize charcoal to separate blurry wine. 24. You can utilize charcoal to filter water before drinking.
25. Charcoal in metal holders can be utilized to evacuate stickiness in sub-terrain, rooms, pantries and under sinks.
26. You can put a blaze out rapidly by tossing ash powder over it.
27. In more seasoned days, they used to protect seeds in huge mud holders, by including a thick layer of ash powder over them. This kept creepy crawlers from pulverizing their produce.
28. It can be utilized as a part of wounds, to eliminate micro-organisms and support in faster recuperation. Soften handmade cleanser in lye water and flush an injury with it without washing over it with clean water.
29. No refrigerator? No stress! You can protect your vegetables and fruits for a long time, even years, by delving an opening in the ground and filling it with ash powder. Include your veg and fruits, guaranteeing enough space between them, with the goal that they don’t touch one another or the sloppy ground. Seal the opening with a bit of wood, and you give it a chance to be.
30. In the past days, to save the new rennet; they included it in an animal bone, horn, filled it with ash powder, fixed it with mud and then hung from a tree. This guaranteed the rennet went on for a long time.